Now is All™
Countdown to the Final
Your journey of a lifetime
Your FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ journey includes 3 steps:
- Buy your tickets. The Last-Minute Sales Phase is now open
- Arrange your accommodation
- Apply for your digital Hayya Card
After buying tickets, confirm your accommodation plans. You can:
- Book your dream stay via Qatar Accommodation Agency
- Register to Visit on Matchday
- Upload a reservation from another platform
Local fans can apply for Hayya straight away.
An accommodation guide presenting a wide range of options from the Qatar Accommodation Agency
This lets you enter the State of Qatar, access the stadiums, travel for free on public transport and enjoy other benefits.
After buying tickets and arranging accommodation, all fans should apply for Hayya – the last step in your Qatar 2022™ journey.
Non-ticketholders can come to Qatar to enjoy the unique experience:
- Citizens and residents of Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) can enter without a Hayya Card through the country’s various ports, per the usual entry procedures
- International fans can apply for a Hayya Card using the Early December Hayya feature. A hotel booking is required, and an entry fee applies
Nothing beats being here!
Come to Qatar for football. Stay for non-stop electrifying experiences, performances and events.
Head to our Epic Destinations including the FIFA Fan Festival™ – where you can feel the football energy in the heart of Doha. Or check out Cultural Discoveries, Endless Adventures and Mega Attractions. You can Live it All at Qatar 2022™!
FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ Transport
Get prepared for travel around Qatar during the tournament – from 20 November-18 December.
We’re here to give you all the assists you need to get around easily – when at work, and while travelling day-to-day. We also want to make sure you get to matches, attractions and events as smoothly as possible.
For the latest transport information see below, and download the Hayya to Qatar 2022 app – your on-the-move journey planner.
La'eeb™ from Mascot-verse | EP 4 – The Hunt
Can you believe some people still think I’m not real? Follow three friends, Qassem, Theo and Amna, as they try and figure out the truth. And just in time too – we’ve got matches to get to! Watch Episode 4 of my mini-series ‘La’eeb™ from Mascot-verse’ now!