Now is All™
Countdown to Qatar 2022
Your journey of a lifetime
Your FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ journey includes 3 steps:
- Buy your tickets. The Last-Minute Sales Phase is now open
- Arrange your accommodation
- Apply for your digital Hayya Card
After buying tickets, confirm your accommodation plans. You can:
1) Book your dream stay via Qatar Accommodation Agency
2) Stay with family or friends Qatar. They will need to register as your Host
3) Register to Visit on Matchday
4) Upload a reservation from another platform
Local fans can apply for Hayya straight away.
You need this card to enter the State of Qatar, access the stadiums, travel for free on public transport and enjoy a host of other benefits.
By now you’ll have your tickets and arranged accommodation. All ticketholders should apply for Hayya, the last step in your Qatar 2022™ journey.
The FIFA Fan Festival™
We invite you to celebrate football, on and off the pitch, at the central fan destination for Qatar 2022™ in Al Bidda Park!
Tuck into the tastiest global and local cuisine, bag your official FIFA merchandise and dance away to the live music from international and regional artists.
With a capacity of 40,000 and running from 19 November-18 December, the FIFA Fan Festival™ is for those of us who never stop playing.
Hi, I’m La’eeb™!
I’m here to welcome the world, inspire young fans and celebrate every goal at Qatar 2022™!
Now, I even have my own mini-series – La’eeb from Mascot-verse – all about my epic adventures. Take a look!