Fans and organisers who had a Hayya Card issued for the FIFA World Cup 2022™ are able to enter the State of Qatar until 24 January 2024, provided conditions are met. For more information simply log in to the Hayya to Qatar 2022 app or the Hayya Portal.
Anyone who wishes to travel to Qatar for tourism, or to visit friends or family, can also apply for Hayya Tourist Entry.
The Hayya Contact Centre provides applicants and visitors with comprehensive information and support about the Hayya experience.
Get in touch by:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 2022 (Toll-free in Qatar)
- Phone: +974 4441 2022 (from Overseas)
- Languages: Arabic and English
- Operating hours: 24/7
The Qatar Accommodation Agency (QAA) has concluded the FIFA World Cup 2022™ project, with bookings now closed. Fans with active claims over a previous accommodation booking should refer to previous communication sent and follow the advice provided. Any other queries can be made directly with the accommodation providers below:
- Cruise Ship Hotels (MSC World Europa and MSC Poesia): [email protected]
- Fan Village Al Khor: [email protected]
- Fan Village Cabins (Free Zone, Rawdat Al Jahhaniya and Zafaran): [email protected]
- Fan Village Caravan City: [email protected]
- Fan Village Qetaifan Island North: [email protected]
- Hotels and Hotel Apartments: all properties can be contacted directly through their respective websites
To contact our media team please email [email protected].
Subscribe for updates
To continue hearing about the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ – as well as receiving information around upcoming tournaments, events and activities – share your details and subscribe.
Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy
Al Bidda Tower
PO Box 62022