Whether you’re visiting or you live and work in Qatar, let's kick off your travel experience right here
- Karwa buses operate an extensive network across the central and greater Doha area
- Non-ticketholders can buy a smart card from vending machines at Doha Bus Station, Hamad International Airport, some supermarkets or bus drivers upon boarding
- Keep track of timetables, routes and your smart card balance on the Karwa Bus app (iOS and Android)
- Timetables and routes are also available on the Mowasalat website
- Buses provide ramps and space for wheelchair users and pushchairs, as well as guide dog allowances
Visit Mowasalat for more information.
This handy mobile app for Qatar’s state-of-the art automated rail network has all the info you need to get around Doha when you use the metro or tram.
Karwa Bus is one of a few transport apps in the world that provides you live bus tracking along with a host of other services.
Mowasalat (Karwa) provides a frequent, reliable bus service throughout Doha and to all major communities in Qatar
Get all the info you need to use Qatar’s state-of-the art automated rail network, running mostly underground and across the city of Doha.
Find out more about Karwa Taxis and how to book a ride on this convenient, safe and government owned metered service that provides a range of services in and around Doha.