My Hayya and My Accommodation
We hope you enjoyed an incredible FIFA World Cup 2022™ some of our tournament-time services have now changed.
Fans and organisers who had a Hayya Card issued for the FIFA World Cup 2022™ are able to enter the State of Qatar until 24 January 2024, provided conditions are met. For more information simply log in to the Hayya to Qatar 2022 app or the Hayya Portal.
Anyone who wishes to travel to Qatar for tourism, or to visit friends or family, can also apply for a Hayya Tourist Entry.
The Hayya Contact Centre provides applicants and visitors fans with comprehensive information and support about the Hayya experience.
Get in touch by:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 2022 (Toll-free in Qatar)
- Phone: +974 4441 2022 (from Overseas)
- Languages: Arabic and English
- Operating hours: 24/7
Thank you to all fans who booked their dream stay with the Qatar Accommodation Agency (QAA). The FIFA World Cup 2022™ project is now complete, and bookings are closed.
Fans with active claims over a previous accommodation booking should refer to previous communication sent and follow the advice provided. Any other queries can be made directly with the accommodation providers below:
- Cruise Ship Hotels (MSC World Europa and MSC Poesia): [email protected]
- Fan Village Al Khor: [email protected]
- Fan Village Cabins (Free Zone, Rawdat Al Jahhaniya and Zafaran): [email protected]
- Fan Village Caravan City: [email protected]
- Fan Village Qetaifan Island North: [email protected]
- Hotels and Hotel Apartments: all properties can be contacted directly through their respective websites