How It Works
Are you a startup looking to implement your innovation at global mega-events? Challenge 22 can take your game-changing solutions and help you to be part of the world’s biggest sporting event.
Selected startups will receive funding and help from leading business experts. We will work with you to develop and implement your solutions every step of the way.
Applicants will be informed of their progress at each stage of the process.
Incubation Phase Evaluation Criteria Evaluation Criteria Incubation Phase
Challenge 22 is looking for innovations with the potential to enhance the fan experience at the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™. Here’s some requirements for your application – you can also check out the FAQ for more information.
- The startup should be a registered business in its country of origin
- The proposed solution or product should be commercially available
- Startups applying should have been operating for a maximum of five years
- Applications must be submitted in either English or Arabic
How to apply
- Read the Applicant Guide, which includes an outline of the application process
- Complete the application details offline (not mandatory but recommended)
- Visit the Apply page
- Copy and paste your application details into the form
- After submitting, you’ll receive a confirmation email
- Successful applicants may be required to submit further information and documents
Does your idea have what it takes? Apply now
Challenge 22 may disqualify an application at its sole discretion for any reason and at any stage. Reasons may include:
- The application goes against the rules or the spirit of the Challenge 22
- The application (in part or in whole) violates existing intellectual property rights
- The application violates the laws of the State of Qatar or of the applicant’s country of origin
- The application does not comply with the selection criteria
- The required supporting documents were not submitted completely
- The applicant fails to correct any errors identified by Challenge 22 in their application within the required timeframe
- Any applicant may be disqualified at any time during the process for submitting false information and/ or documentation